A little rouge to brighten up my day!


A little rouge, pretty costumes, a circus act around the 
world.

Done in watercolor graphite on watercolor paper.
On etsy today.

Hello, I been away this past week. It's been a rough week with a fever of 104.10 Had a virus that had me in bed crying my eyes out. My whole body was aching and when I thought the worse was over a toothache came in as a surprise that had me cry all night without sleep. What a week and without strength to draw. I sure get sick a lot and it ain't pretty. So today Friday a gorgeous day to paint to go for a walk. As for surgery that was suppose to be today was postponed due to the virus. Thank god I don't don't have to worry about surgery for now. My workshop will be open in May. More info on that soon. Have a lovely day!


































There is always a great story to be told behind an old photo, Sisters

Done in watercolor graphite on watercolor paper.


Comments

  1. Your watercolors are just beautiful. And I'm so glad you're feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that she's holding a Frida card and love the girl in the chair!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts